Sunday, August 9, 2009

BROADWAY WEEK!

Welcome to Broadway Week, also know as the Week of Musicals! This week I will be attempting to review the soundtracks of two highly acclaimed new Musicals, "Spring Awakening" and "Next to Normal." Spring Awakening won the Tony Award for Best Musical in 2007 and Next to Normal won for Best Original Score in 2009.

Watch as I tear them apart for this very exciting Edition of "Through the Wall"* reviews.


As Part of Broadway Week, I also will be running a series of "Best (or worst) of Lists" for Broadway Shows (with the aim of doing one each day for the next five days). In the Interest of suspense, I will present the lists in descending order, from number ten to number one.






*(If anyone has a better idea for a name for the blog, let me know!)

No comments:

Post a Comment